Fresno State is offering $5 tickets for all men’s and women’s basketball games in November with a minimum two-game purchase.
The athletic department also is offering a $9 ticket in a limited number of Save Mart Center locations — again with a two-game minimum buy.
Here is the link to purchase tickets.
And, the new Bulldog Hour concession offers will debut in November. These deals will be available from when the arena doors open until tip-off throughout the basketball season:
- $4 meal deal (hot dog, soda, bag of chips)
- $2 hot dog
- $2 bag of chips
- $1 sodas
Men’s November Schedule
- Wednesday, Nov. 3 — 7 p.m. vs. Stanislaus State (exhibition)
- Tuesday, Nov. 9 — 7 p.m. vs. Fresno Pacific (season opener)
- Friday, Nov. 12 — 7 p.m. vs. Long Island University
- Monday, Nov. 15 — 7 p.m. vs. Idaho
Women’s November Schedule
- Friday, Nov. 5 — 6 p.m. vs. Fresno Pacific (exhibition)
- Wednesday, Nov. 17 —6 p.m. vs. Stanislaus State
- Tuesday, Nov. 23 — 6 p.m. vs. Cal State Northridge
The Fresno State men return three key offensive performers from last season’s 12-12 pandemic-impacted team: Orlando Robinson (14.6 points, 9.2 rebounds a game), Deon Stroud (12.2 ppg), and Isaiah Hill (10.3 ppg). The Bulldogs finished 9-11 in the Mountain West under fourth-year coach Justin Hutson.
For the second straight year, the Fresno State women were selected to finish first in the Mountain West as voted on by the league’s head coaches and select media. Reigning MW Player of the Year Haley Cavinder was picked to repeat that feat. Joining Haley on the preseason All-MW Team is her sister, Hanna Cavinder.
Fresno State finished 17-11 overall and 12-6 in conference play last season.