Nunes’ Freedom Fest Attracts a Who’s Who of the Political Right
The eyes of the political right will focus Saturday on Tulare County.
That’s the site for Rep. Devin Nunes’ Freedom Fest featuring the Tulare congressman, civil liberties attorney Harmeet Dhillon, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe, and other conservatives.
According to the event’s website, Freedom Fest is sold out: “We will put you on a waiting list and let you know if we will be able to accommodate you.”
Tickets are priced at $10 to $100.
Related Story: Trump Awards Presidential Medal of Freedom to Nunes
Location not Yet Revealed
Although Freedom Fest’s exact location isn’t revealed on its website, GV Wire has learned that the event will be at the International Agri-Center in Tulare.
The speakers are expected to cover a range of topics and claims often explored on Fox News, One America News Network, and Newsmax. Among them: the California recall of Gov. Gavin Newsom, eco-terrorism, the Deep State, Big Tech tyranny, the threat posed by China, and Obama’s shadow presidency.
Other billed speakers:
- Amanda Milius, director of the movie “Plot Against the President”
- Kash Patel, former deputy assistant to President Donald Trump and Department of Defense chief of staff
- Lee Smith, author of the book “Plot Against the President”
- Rep. Andy Biggs of Arizona
- Rep. Mike Garcia of California
- Erica Kious, owner of San Francisco’s eSalon, where a mask-less Speaker Nancy Pelosi had her hair washed and blown out in September during the pandemic
- Trent Loos, a sixth-generation farmer
About COVID-19, the event website advises: “Vulnerable individuals, including but not limited to those who are elderly, have pre-existing conditions, or suffer from any respiratory condition, should stay safe at home. Please also stay at home if you have any symptoms of illness, including but not limited to fever, cough, or other symptoms. For those who attend, social distancing will be enforced and hand sanitizer and masks will be provided.”