View the 10 day forecast and our latest weather stories that go beyond the Central Valley:
- Season’s First Snowfall Coming to the Sierra, Rain for Fresno
- El Niño Is Coming, and There’s a Strong Chance It Could Be a Doozy
- Burning Man Revelers Begin Exodus After Flooding Left Tens of Thousands Stranded in Nevada Desert
- Idalia Strengthens Into a Hurricane, Chases Florida Residents Away From Vulnerable Coast
- Potential El Niño Event Could Influence Winter Weather in California and the West
- Was Dodger Stadium Flooding Image Real or an Illusion?
- Maui Seeking More Than 800 Missing People After Deadly Wildfires
- See Video and Pictures of Tropical Storm Hilary’s Fury in SoCal
- What Does Tropical Storm Hilary Have Left for Fresno?
- Rain From Tropical Storm Hilary Lashes California, Swamping Roads and Trapping Cars
- Hurricane Hilary Grows off Mexico, Could Reach California as Very Rare Tropical Storm
- All Eyes on Hurricane Hilary’s Potential Impact on Fresno Weather
- Rain, Potential Flooding Suddenly Appear in the Fresno Forecast
- It’s Hot and Sticky Now, but What’s Ahead for Fresno Weather?
- Valley Braces for 1-2 Punch of High Heat and Humidity
Average Temperature in Fresno
The hot season lasts for 3.5 months, from June 6 to September 21, with an average daily high temperature above 90°F. The hottest month of the year in Fresno is July, with an average high of 98°F and low of 68°F.
The cool season lasts for 3.1 months, from November 20 to February 22, with an average daily high temperature below 64°F. The coldest month of the year in Fresno is December, with an average low of 40°F and high of 57°F.
The information on this site is provided as is, without any assurances as to its accuracy or suitability for any purpose. Weather data is prone to errors, outages, and other defects. We assume no responsibility for any decisions made on the basis of the content presented on this site.