Share
Al Jazeera
– Fighting between Azerbaijan and Armenia entered a fourth day on Wednesday in the biggest eruption of the decades-old conflict since a 1994 ceasefire.
– Armenia said three civilians had been killed in Martakert, a town located in the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh, as a result of an Azeri attack, local news agency Armenpress reported.
– French President Emmanuel Macron said Turkey’s “warlike” rhetoric was encouraging Azerbaijan to reconquer Nagorno-Karabakh.
– Nagorno-Karabakh is a disputed region inside Azerbaijan and controlled by ethnic Armenians. It broke away from Azerbaijan in a war in the 1990s but is not recognised by any country as an independent republic.
Click “Read More” for the latest updates…
By Usaid Siddiqui | 30 Sept 2020
RELATED TOPICS:
Trump Tariff Fears Erase $2 Trillion From US Stocks
15 hours ago
Senate Confirms Mehmet Oz to Take Lead of Medicare and Medicaid Agency
16 hours ago
First California EV Mandates Hit Automakers This Year. Most Are Not Even Close
18 hours ago
Pence Will Receive the Profile in Courage Award From the JFK Library for His Actions on Jan. 6
18 hours ago
Pentagon’s Watchdog to Review Hegseth’s Use of Signal App to Convey Plans for Houthi Strike
18 hours ago
President Trump’s Tariffs Could Be the Political Tipping Point
19 hours ago
Order That Kept Water in the Kern River Reversed by 5th District Court of Appeal
19 hours ago

Trump Fires NSC Officials a Day After Far-Right Activist Raises Concerns to Him

China Halts Approvals for New US Investment Projects

Trump Tariff Fears Erase $2 Trillion From US Stocks

Senate Confirms Mehmet Oz to Take Lead of Medicare and Medicaid Agency
