April 7 is National Beer Day, a time where we can raise a toast to the oldest of all beverages. People have been making beer for more than 5,000 years. In fact, the oldest recorded recipe we know of is for beer.
Here is a list of local restaurants and breweries that are offering takeout and/or delivery of the signature drink during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are a Fresno restaurant or brewery offering takeout or delivery, let us know so we can add you!
- 13 Prime Steak | (559) 216-1313
- BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse | (559) 570-1900
- Casa Corona | (559) 323-7409
- Cracked Pepper Bistro | (559) 222-9119
- Field House | (559) 433-8750
- Full Circle Brewing Co. | (559) 426-8308
- Goldstein’s Mortuary & Delicatessen
- Javier’s Mexican Restaurant and Cantina | (559) 252-4511
- Mad Duck Craft Brewing
- Campus Pointe: (559) 325-3825
- Clovis Commons: (559) 298-3825
- Northwest Fresno: (559) 840-3825
- Rocket Dog Gourmet Brats & Brew | (559) 283-8096
- Sequoia Brewing Company | (559) 486-2337
- Spokeasy Public House | (559) 492-7765
- Yard House | (559) 261-2165