Congressman Jeff Denham (R-Turlock) serves on three committees perfect for a Valley congressman: transportation, agriculture and natural resources.
When Take 5 met Denham recently at the World Ag Expo in Tulare, it was no surprise that those were the topics of discussion. Denham answered questions on:
- His views on the Trump infrastructure plan
- An update on DACA, the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- An update on the GROW Act (H.R. 23), a bill he supported last year that is supposed to help Valley farmers with water
- High-Speed Rail, of which Denham has been a critic in the past
- His outlook on his 2018 re-election campaign
Click on the video above.