Here is a look at the stories from the Valley, the nation and the world that have caught our eye:
- There used to be two camps for Rohingya refugees. Now there are hundreds. Check out a photographer’s account in The Washington Post.
- Gilbert Hyatt is a winner in his battle with California tax collectors over whether he was a Californian or a Nevadan when he began collecting multi-million-dollar royalties for his high-tech inventions. Dan Walters’ column at CALmatters.
- Will Fresno Unified School District teachers go on strike? The Fresno Bee
- U.S. Senate bill could lead to spying on American citizens. McClatchy D.C. Bureau
- Koala released into the wild after wild 10-mile rider clinging to a car axle. YouTube